We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
"Pirinex Super" is an insecticidal agent that is actively used for the treatment of cereals, industrial plants, fruit and berry crops. It contributes to the destruction of various types of harmful insects and mites. Fumigation properties help to avoid the development of resistance in parasites. The active substance enters the structure of the culture, spreading through its parts, and destroys even those insects that lead a hidden lifestyle.
Composition and form of release of the insecticide "Pirinex"
The tool includes 2 ingredients at once. In 1 liter of the composition, there are 20 grams of bifenthrin and 400 grams of chlorpyrifos. The drug is produced in the form of an emulsion concentrate. It is packaged in 5 liter packs.
How does the remedy work
This insecticidal product is designed to protect plants from a variety of gnawing and sucking parasites. The active ingredient chlorpyrifos is an organophosphorus substance that has a contact effect. The composition suppresses the production of cholinesterase in the structure of the parasite's body.
Acaricide bifenthrin controls the activity of parasites. It has fumigant and gastrointestinal properties. This helps to paralyze the nervous system of the pests. After such use of the substance, a negative effect on parasites immediately begins.
The main advantages of the drug include the following:
- versatile effects on harmful objects - it can be intestinal, contact, fumigant;
- destruction of parasites at various stages of their development;
- high efficiency in combination with a long period of protective action - more than 2 weeks;
- broad spectrum of activity, pronounced insecticidal and acaricidal effects;
- the possibility of using in anti-resistance complexes, which are used to protect various plants;
- efficiency in cold weather and heat;
- high resistance to rain washout.
When is it used?
The tool is used to combat a wide range of pests. These include ticks, bugs, geese. Also, the drug helps to destroy moths, flea beetles, thrips. It is effective against the codling moth, flower beetles and aphids.
Instructions for use of the drug
The dosage and features of the use of the substance are indicated in the table:
|Culture||Pests||Consumption rate of funds, milliliters per 1 hundred square meters||Dosage of the working solution, liters per 1 hundred square meters|
|Corn||Corn moths, cotton scoops||7,5-12,5||4-6|
|Sunflower||Meadow and corn moth, cotton scoop, aphid||5-6|
|Soy||Acacia moths, scoops, moths, bugs, ticks||2-4|
|Apple tree||Leaf rollers, geese, moths, apple moth, flower beetle or aphids||10-15||8-15|
|Winter wheat||Aphids, piyavitsa, bread beetle, harmful turtle||4-10||2-4|
|Sugar beet||Shield weevils||8||2-4|
|Grapes||Spider mites, bunchworms||7,5-12,5||8-12|
|Winter and spring rapeseed||Flower beetle, sawfly, flea beetles||4-7,5||2-4|
Pirinex Super can be used to prevent or destroy parasites. The maximum protective effect is obtained when the pest population reaches the economic threshold of harm.
Zarechny Maxim Valerievich
Agronomist with 12 years of experience. Our best summer cottage expert.
At the same time, it is important to use a sufficient volume of the working solution in order to properly cover the entire surface of the leaves. This is of great importance for contact insecticides, to which this drug belongs.
The consumption rate of the working solution must be increased with high leafiness of cultivated plants, a large number of parasites and when working at high temperatures.
When processing cultivated plants, the following rules should be observed:
- The drug can be used in a wide temperature range, which ranges from +10 to +35 degrees. However, in hot weather, the composition must be used in the morning or evening.
- To prevent negative effects on crops, you should not use the substance for plants that are stressed from moisture deficiency.
- Do not use the composition during the flowering period. An insectoacaricidal agent has a pronounced toxic effect on bees and other pollinators. Bee years should be limited to a period of more than 6 days.
- Do not process if the plants are covered with dew or moisture remains on them after rain. It is important to wait for the leaves to dry.
- It is not recommended to use water for the preparation of the working solution, the temperature of which is less than +10 degrees. Also, it should not have an alkaline reaction.
- Do not allow the working fluid to come into contact with neighboring plants.
To prevent the development of addiction, you should not carry out 2 consecutive treatments on one plant. The drug must be alternated with other insecticides, which differ in their principle of action.
Safety in use
In order to avoid injury to personnel, after processing the plots with Pirinex Super, it is important to give up mechanical work in the field for 4 days. At the same time, manual processing cannot be performed for 10 days.
The drug is considered very toxic to bees. Therefore, you should not process crops during the flowering period. Limiting the summer of bees for a period of more than 6 days is of no small importance.
Pirinex Super is combined in tank mixes with other substances that must be used at the same time. In this case, it is important to carefully study the recommendations for the use of the substance, which are indicated on the container. Before mixing Pirinex Super with other substances, it is worth testing for their combination.
It is required to store the product at a temperature of 0 ... + 40 degrees. The shelf life is 3 years.
Effective analogues include insecticides "Pharaoh", "Stefotruta", "Chlorpyrivit-Agro".
"Pirinex Super" is considered to be an effective drug that copes with various parasites. In order for the drug to give the desired effect, you should clearly adhere to the instructions.